Saturday, May 2, 2009

Special Delivery...














As you all know by now, we love getting mail, especially Kaleb! On Friday, we got a fun package from Grandma and Grandpa Rizbey (what Kaleb calls his Grandma and Grandpa Frisbey). Laurie sent up some darling outfits for the kids, swimsuits, coloring book, and stickers for Kaleb. The kids had a fun time opening the package and checking out what was inside. I always have to laugh at Kaleb because he always says the darnedest things. After we opened the package, we sat down for lunch. While we were eating, Kaleb turned to me and said, "Mom, I wonder who else loves me that will send me a package?" "Aunt Nicole hasn't sent me one yet!" I did remind him that his Auntie sent him a very fun Thomas the Train card in the mail that played music for his birthday that had money in it. He said, "That is right!" "She does love me!"Apparently Kaleb is keeping track of who sends him stuff. Kids are too funny and say the darnedest things!Kaleb loves his coloring book and stickers!


Karmindy's favorite part of the package was the hangers!


Thanks Gma and Gpa Rizbey for thinking of us!

1 comment:

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

Kaleb cracks me up! I laughed when I read this, I'm glad he remembers that we love him!!! haha what a cute kid!! Also I'm in love with that swimsuit of Karmindy's!!!!