This past week, I got really ambitious and made some homemade strawberry Freezer Jam! I love making jam. It is really very easy to do and I always feel a sense of accomplishment when I look at each container and know that I am making something to set aside for a rainy day. Even though strawberry jam isn't the most nutritious it is definitely a treat to have on hand. A local store was having a sale on Strawberries. The sale was buy 4- 1 lb. containers of strawberries for $5.oo! I Thought it was a good deal so I picked up some strawberries! Here is my finished project- I got 5 containers of yummy jam!
3 comments:
Oh man I wish you lived closer so I could talk you out of a tub of freezer jam :) Looks yummy and I know it tastes yummy!
THOSE CONTAINERS LOOK SO FAMILIAR TO ME BECAUSE I DID THE SAME THING LAST MONTH.
MY FAMILY HAS BEEN LOVING HOMEMADE BREAD AND JAM.
I HAVE A HARD TIME STAYING AWAY FROM IT AND I KNOW THAT IT IS MOSTLY SUGAR.
OH WELL, THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO GOOD.
That's too funny--I was going to ask you if you had ever made strawberry jam because I wanted to make some. You'll have to teach me how. My mom always makes it, but I've never learned for some reason--I love the taste of it. So yummy!
Post a Comment