
This past week I took the kids and went shopping at
Wal-Mart for a little grocery shopping. While we were there, I picked up a swimming pool for the kiddos. Kaleb picked out a Crocodile pool that has a sprinkler feature. Water shoots out of the
Croc's head into the pool! It is really a cute little pool. For the past few days Kaleb has been begging me to fill it up for him and
Karmindy so they can go swimming. Yesterday afternoon, I got ambitious and spent between 30-40 minutes pumping up the pool with a hand pump and then took it out back to fill it up. Do I love my kids or what? I
should've used Mark's air compressor but didn't want to take the chance of blowing it up to fast and popping it. After filling up the pool, I let the water warm up for a couple hours and then turned the
kidlets loose! They had so much fun! My friend Amy, who lives behind me, brought her two cute kiddos over and they joined Kaleb and
Karmindy for their first swim of the season!
Karmindy is our little fish and went right to town playing in the water. Kaleb on the other hand was a little hesitant to climb in. Kaleb and his little friend
Jaxon kept busy taking cups of water out of the pool and watering our dry spots in the lawn for me. Funny boys! I tried every effort to have them get wet. I even turned on Kaleb's mickey mouse sprinkler but no luck. Maybe next time! Here are a few pictures of the kids first swim of the season!

Karmindy enjoying the pool! She is my little water baby!

My dear friend Brooke and her girls got
Karmindy a swimsuit for her birthday! She looks so cute in it and it actually is high enough in the front to cover her scar. Thanks Brooke, Emma and Heidi for
Karmindy's cute suit!
Karmindy looks adorable in it!
Karmindy can't wait to dive in!

Kaleb attempting to run through the sprinklers. He was to scared to get to close! Silly Boy!

Kaleb with his friend
Jaxon have fun in the pool! Cute boys!
6 comments:
Thanks again for inviting us over to swim. The kids loved it--hopefully next time they'll be a little more brave and get in the water. :) Jaxon kept saying how much fun he had with Kaleb. I think it's great how much Karmindy loves the water. She's a cutie!
Looks like they had a great time. Swimming pools are so much fun for the little kiddos. I'm glad it's finally warm enough up there to go swimming.
That's why we need a house, so we could do stuff like that. You are a VERY nice mommy to get the pool pumped up and filled for the kids. That's funny that Kaleb wasn't too interested in getting in the water when HE was the one that picked out the cool crocodile pool! Looks like Karmindy was in heaven. Sounds like Kaleb had a great time with Jaxon. I'm so glad summer's here!!
Looks like the kids had a blast. Kaleb will for sure warm up to the whole water thing. Cute kids ashlee
I remember summer sprinkler time! What fun!! And Karmindy's first birthday looked so fun!
WHAT A CUTE POOL AND WHAT GREAT SUMMER MEMORIES.
IT CRACKS ME UP THAT KARMINDY IS SO BRAVE AND KALEB IS A LITTLE MORE CAUTIOUS.THEY ARE BOTH LITTLE DOLLS.
YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE MOM.
Post a Comment