Saturday, May 2, 2009

Two Little Monkeys...

This past week has been a busy one! On Thursday, I was preparing for the following day to have my cute Activity Day girls come over to make assemble Lasagnas for some of the Sisters in the Ward that would be having babies soon. In that preparation, I needed to sweep and mop my floors. I have found that it is really hard to sweep and mop when Karmindy crawls after me, so I put her in her crib with a few toys to play with. She didn't like that I had left her in her room and started screaming bloody murder. Kaleb is such a great big brother and told me he was going to go and make his little sister happy while I cleaned up. Kaleb is such a good big brother and will usually do everything he can to entertain his sister if I ask him to. This time he volunteered which I was grateful for. When I came back, I found that Kaleb had crawled into Karmindy's crib and they were both having the time of their lives playing! They were jumping, throwing stuffed animals everywhere, and just making a big mess. Something that they both do best! Even though I had a lot to clean up, I was glad that Kaleb took the iniative and entertained his little sister while I needed to get some much needed housework done! Here are a few pics of my cute little monkeys in Karmindy's bed!

2 comments:

JILLIAN said...

THEY ARE SO CUTE.

Amber Monson said...

I love when my kids get along so well, that is so cute of him to play with his little sister. What a great boy.