Monday, April 27, 2009

There is a first for everything...

Well, I did it! I took the plunge and went shorter. I have never had this short of hair in my life and I actually love it! Thanks Teresa for cutting my hair again!

9 comments:

JILLIAN said...

I THOUGHT THAT I LIKED IT BEFORE , BUT I LOVE IT NOW.
WAY CUTE.

Meg said...

Super cute on you! I love short hair.

Unknown said...

I love the short on you. Can I use these pictures for my hair blog since my camera wasn't working. Could you possible send them to my e-mail address at teresafarmer13@msn.com.

Coulam Crew said...

Way cute! You are going to love it in the summer too...even though yoiu aren't living in hell anymore :)

BRIT said...

Way cute Ashlee! You can pull anything off!

Nicole said...

So cute Ashlee!!!

Trimblog said...

I love the hair Ashlee--it looks great! I may have to follow in a few weeks and chop mine. Hope everything's going well!

Heidi said...

Short hair suits you well! It looks very cute!

Unknown said...

Way cute!