I have been debating for awhile now whether to chop my hair off. Well, last night I took the plunge and did it. I cut off at least 4 inches! Since moving up North, I have noticed that there is more moisture in the air up here than there is in Southern Utah. When I would curl my hair in Southern Utah it would stay curly or wavy all day. Up here it is a different story! I will curl my hair and it will instantly go flat. I have been hating going to all the work to do my hair and make it look cute for only a few minutes. I am hoping this new haircut will reduce the time I spend on my hair. In fact, I have only had it this short since yesterday but I think I am willing to go shorter! Scary! =) Stay tuned to see what I decide to do!
I just wanted to send a special shout out to my good Friend Teresa who always does a fabulous job with my hair! If anyone is interested in having her do your hair, let me know and I will get you her info!
Here are my before and after photos!
Before:

After:
I just wanted to send a special shout out to my good Friend Teresa who always does a fabulous job with my hair! If anyone is interested in having her do your hair, let me know and I will get you her info!
Here are my before and after photos!
Before:
After:
4 comments:
After looking at the the before and after pictures I think we should go shorter. It honestly doesn't look too drastic but you can really tell that you have a lot more volume. Thanks for letting me do it. It was so good to caught up with you. We look forward to hanging out with you guys soon.
Ashlee, I really like it and think it will look great even a bit shorter! I still can't commit to something drastically different and Jence really wants me to perm it again...it is easier...but the maintenance....ugh! We'll see!
Love, Annette
(guess I'll be anonymous because I can't/don't want to sign in/up right now. so lazy!)
ASHLEY, I LOVE THE NEW HAIR !
DID YOU CHANGE THE COLOR TOO?
IT LOOKS REALLY GOOD ON YOU.
CANT WAIT TO SEE IF YOU GO SHORTER.
Very Cute, your hair always looks nice!
Post a Comment