
Dinnertime has been really fun lately, especially, since
Karmindy is eating "Big People" Food now! Mark and I will strip her down to her diaper and let her go to town on dinner.
Karmindy gets incredibly messy but it is so fun to watch her pick up each piece of food with her cute chubby little index finger and thumb and daintily push it into her mouth. So cute! We have quite the little lady on our hands, so it seems, and then she gets comfortable and puts her feet up on her tray and sits back to enjoy her dinner. She is quite the roll model for good table manners. Oh, well! At least she is in the Lap of Luxury and is enjoying her eating experience. I guess that is all that matters!!



3 comments:
That is hilarious!!! What a little goof ball! I just love her
That is so funny what she does with her legs. What a cuttie!
Her Highness may sit anyway she would like. She is too funny!
Post a Comment