Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday!

Today we took our time getting ready for the day! It is nice to have the 1:00 church schedule. Even though you have to wait all day to go to church. Karmindy has been struggling with a little cold and a cough so we kept her home from church today. We didn't get her dressed up in her cute Easter dress so stay tuned for next Sunday and I will take some of her in her dress next week and post them. Since Mark stayed home with Karmindy. Kaleb and I got ready and ventured to church by ourselves. It was lonely with out daddy and our little sister there. Kaleb looked rather dashing in his new Easter shirt, vest and pants. I just had to post some pictures of our handsome little man! He is going to be a lady killer!


8 comments:

Amber Monson said...

Looks like you had a great Easter. Cute pictures. Happy Easter.

JILLIAN said...

HE IS SO CUTE.
HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE MODEL.

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

What a handsome little man. I hope "his girl" thought the same. :)

Tamarynn Leigh said...

He definitely looks very sharp in that suit! It sounds like you had a great Easter. I like the idea of doing baskets on Saturday. I'll have to remember that for next year. Those cupcakes turned out really cute. That's another idea I'll have to copy!!

Elder Larkin said...

I tell ya I wish I had a daughter around his age. What a handsome little boy! He's so cute.

Mary Lynne said...

What a ladies' man! He is so handsome and looks so grown up.

Maren & Danny said...

What a hottie! ;0) Can't believe how big the kids are getting. Glad you had a good Easter!

Heidi said...

Very handsome young man! I love the Easter outfit!