Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Baskets

While growing up the Easter bunny always came on Saturday. I liked that my parents did this because Saturday was all about the fun commercialized stuff and Sunday we focused more on what Easter is really all about- Jesus. Mark and I decided to incorporate this tradition into our little family!!
We were up bright and early Saturday morning, when Kaleb came running into our room shouting that it was Easter time and that it was time to go hunting for his Easter Basket to see what the Easter Bunny had left for him. The Fuzzy Bunny was very good to our kids this year and they both enjoyed the treasures that he left for them.

Kaleb's Easter Basket!


Kaleb was so thrilled with his Truck,Preschool Booklet,
Markers and of course the Candy!


Kaleb enjoying playing with his Truck and Trailer!


Karmindy's Princess Easter Basket


Karmindy didn't get any candy this year but enjoyed her
talking purse with accessories
(crinkly money, lipstick rattle,
mirror, and car keys) and her bath toys.

If you click on this picture and make it bigger it is funny to see Karmindy's killer look!
By this picture she doesn't appear to be a morning person! =)

1 comment:

JILLIAN said...

I CLICKED ON THE PICTURE AND SHE DOES NOT LOOK HAPPY.
KIND OF LIKE HOW I FEEL WHEN THE ALARM GOES OFF.

SHE IS STILL SO CUTE THOUGH.