
On Wednesday this week, I had the chance to go and help out in Kaleb's preschool class. They were making gingerbread houses! He was so excited to do this and also seemed so excited to have his old mom come to his class. I arrived an hour into his class time and immediately one of the little girls in his class came up and gave me a hug. Kaleb liked having mom there to help him. One other parent was there with me and both of us took turns helping all the kids in the class help assist the kids in the frosting portion. We also helped take cup fulls of candy to each child. It was really fun to have this opportunity to help out. I can't wait to help out in Kaleb's Kindergarten class. I might even think about becoming a room mother since I had so much fun helping the kids (especially Kaleb) with their projects. It makes me want to go back to school and become a preschool teacher. I know I would love it!
1 comment:
I LOVE teaching preschool! I always say that it never feels like 'work' to me! You would make a great room mother! If you decide to, let me know if you ever need ideas! (Did you know I taught kindergarten for 8 years?!)
Post a Comment