The Christmas Program was darling, each little preschooler was dressed up like Reindeer with Red Noses. Kaleb didn't want his nose painted red but he did wear the antlers!
(I was proud of him for being a good sport and wearing the antlers)
Kaleb and his classmates in their Reindeer Antlers! So Cute!The little boy to Kaleb's left in the orange, brown and white sweater kept giving the thumbs down sign. He didn't want to sing! It was pretty funny!
Singing Jingle bells!
Dad, Kaleb and Mom after the Christmas Performance
Mom with her handsome little man. Yeah, I know. I made him get a picture taken with me and he wanted his antlers off and I wouldn't take them off until we got a picture taken together.
I am such a mean mom! :)
Kaleb with His Teacher Miss Whitney. I love his teacher, such a cute gal and is so good with Kaleb. I want her to teach Karmindy!
Kaleb did a great job singing Christmas Carols, reciting his monthly poem and also did a great job in ringing the bell in one of the songs. What a joy it is to see him grow and learn the past 4 months. He really is a smart little cookie and it is fun to see him absorb everything he learns like a sponge. After the program, we took Kaleb to Arctic Circle for an Ice cream cone and also so he could play at the play place. Another little boy in his class was there as well with his parents and he and Kaleb enjoyed playing together.
It is truly a joy to watch Kaleb grow this past year and we couldn't be prouder parents. He is truly turning into a such a good young man. We love you son and are so proud of you!
(I was proud of him for being a good sport and wearing the antlers)
I am such a mean mom! :)
Kaleb did a great job singing Christmas Carols, reciting his monthly poem and also did a great job in ringing the bell in one of the songs. What a joy it is to see him grow and learn the past 4 months. He really is a smart little cookie and it is fun to see him absorb everything he learns like a sponge. After the program, we took Kaleb to Arctic Circle for an Ice cream cone and also so he could play at the play place. Another little boy in his class was there as well with his parents and he and Kaleb enjoyed playing together.
It is truly a joy to watch Kaleb grow this past year and we couldn't be prouder parents. He is truly turning into a such a good young man. We love you son and are so proud of you!
5 comments:
WOW!! Cadence has Ms Whitney for a teacher too! :D I had to do a double take cause I swear I was having dejavu when I saw the reindeer head and the green background for the program. ;) We were there today for Cadence's program. I had no idea that our kids were in the same school..same teacher, just different times.
That looks like a very organized and fun preschool! He loves it I'm sure! Very cute! Are you ready for Christmas?
Look at how cute Kaleb is as a reindeer! Super duper cute! I love that the little boy next to him was being a scrooge...very funny. I still haven't called you to tell you all about my trip...I will I swear it!!
Super cute. These pictures bring back a lot of memories from when I taught preschool. I wish I could get Emma in a class right now.. Anyway, yeah for Kaleb for wearing his cool antlers for Mommy and Daddy. :) I'm glad he likes his teacher!! That's important!!
What a cute little reindeer!
Post a Comment