
I love this time of year.... The music, Santa, giving presents (notice I didn't say receiving them although I do love getting presents -wink, wink.) surprising others with acts of service, giggles from my kids as they get excited about elves watching them to see if they are being good, singing Christmas songs, baking delicious things to eat and share with others, spending time with loved ones and most importantly Christ and his birth.
It has especially been fun to watch my kids get so excited. I have two little Christmas dolls, one of santa and a snowman. Each have legs that retract which can make them big or small in size. Kaleb and Karmindy love to play with them and so I took advantage one day this week to capture some pictures of my little dolls with the Christmas dolls.

My handsome little boy!

My pretty girl!

I love her dimples!

I love how Kaleb is such a good big brother to his little sister. He is very protective of her. In almost every picture I take of them he has his arm around her!
Oh, how I love these two little people. They are truly my everything! The bring such a smile to my face.
1 comment:
Those little people are truly adorable! They are such a cute pair. I can't believe how grown up they look!
Post a Comment