Wednesday, September 17, 2008
The Cowboy Kid!
Last Saturday we ventured out as a Family and found the nearest Wal-Mart. After shopping for the things we needed, we strolled over to the Halloween aisles to check out what they had. We found a costume for Karmindy (bunny rabbit) and Kaleb announced again that he wanted to be a cowboy! He has been talking about it for awhile and we thought we would go ahead and get him a cowboy hat to complete the ensemble that he already has at home. He loves cowboy stuff and loves to wear his cowboy boots and toy pistol (his Aunt Kamberee gave them to him) around the house. He has been running around the house lately shooting at things and yelling, "Mom I will protect you!" My little hero! I took the opportunity the other day to "rustle- up" my little cowboy over to the couch for a few pictures. They turned out so cute that I just couldn't resist sharing them with "y'all." Kaleb you are growing up to be such a handsome boy! You are truly such a joy to have around! I love you son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kaleb will be quite a handsome cowboy! We can't wait to see the pictures from Halloween
Post a Comment