Saturday, September 13, 2008

Snow Beware: Kaleb's Shuzel!


On Thursday morning we got an unexpected surprise, the door bell rang!(It came as a surprise because we don't know a single soul that would visit us yet and we weren't expecting any handy men hooking up our cable or gas line.) Low and behold, It was the UPS man dropping off a ginormous box! I first looked at the outside to make sure the package was really meant for us because neither Mark or I had ordered anything and since we are new to the neighborhood I thought maybe it was intended for the residents that had lived here before us. I proceeded with caution as I opened the mysterious box- it was a snow shovel! Mark and I racked our minds trying to figure out who would send us this much needed item. We found out it was a house warming gift of love from some of our friends in Ivins, wishing us well for the upcoming snowy season. We truly appreciated the gift! Kaleb has taken a liking to it and keeps asking when he can use his new 'shuzel." I responded by saying, "When the white stuff falls!" So now he says, "I get to use my new shuzel when the white stuff falls!" It is a riot! We feel truly blessed to have such loyal, thoughtful friends who have helped us through the past few months and have stayed by our sides during our "melt" downs. We will think of you this winter as we are shoveling away with your gift and you are enjoying a warm winter down south. We love u guys!

No comments: