Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rizbey Family Wordles

One of my friends posted a wordle about her son on her family blog and I thought it was darling! I wanted to give it a try for our family. Mark and I made one for each other and then I did some for the kids. It was fun to see what attributes and qualities others think you have and see in you. I am so thankful for my husband and the many wonderful attributes he has and I am so grateful for our little family. It is amazing to me that we are all unique and yet we possess so many similar but different qualities to enrich our family units. Here are our family wordles:

Mark's:


Ashlee's:


Kaleb's:


Karmindy's:

I am so grateful that Families Are Forever!!

1 comment:

Mary Lynne said...

Those wordles are too fun, it's hard to stop making them. You guys did a great job!