Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Karmindy!






Happy Four-Month-Old Birthday Sweetheart! If you would have asked your dad and I four months ago if we would have made it this far with you, we might have said no. What a long road we have taken with you but it has been worth every step. You came into this world so perfect even though you had a "broken heart." We are so grateful though, that your heart is whole again and that you are here with us today. We pray that your heart will continue to function properly and that you will continue to grow and be the healthy little girl you are today. We are so grateful to have you in our family, what a special spirit you have brought into our home and we can't wait to see what you will accomplish in your life time. We know that you are one special spirit and will do much good here on this earth! We feel privileged to have you as a member of our little family. We love you so much Karmindy!
Love, Your Parents and adoring older brother Kaleb

Here are few pictures that recap the last four months of your life!

3 comments:

Mary Lynne said...

Wow! Happy Birthday to Karmindy! Four months seems like such a long time ago, yet it has gone by so fast. It's incredible how much life can change in such a short time. It's fun to see how much she has grown.

I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep up with your darling family!

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

Oh baby karmindy...i just love her. Too cute.

Maren & Danny said...

Hey girl! I can't believe you moved! That was a shocker-but it seems like you are doing great! I am so glad you are bloggin so I can keep up with you. Karmindy is adorable-can't believe she is 4 months! Time sure flies...