Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rub the Buddha Belly for Good Luck!


Karmindy is getting quite the little chunk! We love her thunder thighs and pop belly. It is so good to see her gain weight and see her thriving after all she has been through. Lately, her personality is starting to emerge more and more. She started laughing last Friday while I was tickling her tummy. What a joy it was to hear that wonderful sound! We are so lucky to have her here and will continue to rub, kiss and tickle her little Buddha belly for good luck and to hear her contagious laugh!

3 comments:

Mary Lynne said...

What an adorable picture! I can't believe how much bigger she's gotten in just a few weeks! Her hair is looking lighter, too. I want to kiss those cheeks!

Aleisha said...

Hey! What cute kids you have! :) I was so happy to find your blog and get all the details about Karmindy. Wow! What a trooper! Good luck in your new home and neighberhood. Moving is no fun, I know.

Aleisha Petersen

Toad, Lizard, Squidney & Emmaphant said...

Wow, She is getting chunky! I wish my rolls were that cute! Tell her royal highness hello and give her a kiss from us!