Karmindy loves her blanket! Out of all the blankets she has been given, she has taken a liking to a fuzzy,
soft blanket that I had left over from when Kaleb was a baby. Kaleb
received so many blankets that I decided save some for my next baby.
Karmindy has
definitely marked it as her own and has it smelling just the way she wants it! Whenever she sees it or if we place it by her she grabs onto it and shoves her head into the smelly goodness! (Pee-
yewwww!) I captured some cute pictures of her and her beloved little blanket the other day and thought I would share them.



2 comments:
Karmindy is getting sooo big. She is so cute, and I loved the pics of your little cowboy too.
Her Highness is growing to fast. What a cute-y!! I would love to snuggle with her and the blanket all day!
Post a Comment