
The past month or so, Karmindy has been teething! It is amazing to me how each one of your children fares differently to this event. Kaleb never cried or even acted ornery or cranky. It just seemed like one day a bottom tooth appeared out of no where! With Karmindy, I started noticing that her bottom gums started swelling at the end of last month. I knew that our household would be in for a long month or so. Karmindy has been our dramatic baby and will alert everyone when she is not happy! (I am speculating it is a girl thing!) Since noticing her swelling gums, we have been monitoring them everyday and feeling them every so often to see how they have been doing. This last Sunday during Sacrament meeting, Mark was letting Karmindy chomp on his finger and he thought he could feel something but couldn't see anything. Then, last night she started chomping on Marks finger again and her two bottom teeth had broken through! Poor thing to get her two bottom teeth at the same time. Even though she has been cranky, she has been a trooper! I am glad that we got our wish for Karmindy this Christmas and that is: "Her two front teeth!"
Here is our little ankle biter~
I tried and tried to get a picture of her little chompers but she won't allow anyone to see them!



You gotta love and admire the slobbery drool down her little pink p.j.'s!
2 comments:
What a cute baby she is! Hope you all have a Merry Christmas!!
Okay I am so jealous. Gabby has no teeth and has been chomping for months. She is 9 months old and no teeth, no crawling or any attempts to move from sitting. She rolls over when she is on her stomach but refuses to stay on her stomache. GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! And it is a GIRL thing!
Post a Comment