Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tagged! Seven Random Things about me...

My friend Amanda tagged me. I love tags! It is so much fun to learn new things about my friends. So here it goes, 7 random things about me...


7 THINGS I CAN DO...

1. Bake yummy treats and desserts!
2. Make cute crafts and beautiful bows.
3. Make Bracelets for my little girl.
4. Make Friends easily.
5. Sit and Watch Rachael Ray all day!
6. Play pet society on Facebook for hours!
7. Play the piano.


7 THINGS I CANNOT DO:
1. Sew!!
2. Swim very well.
3. Do the splits.
4. Touch my tongue to my nose.
5. Quit biting my nails!
6. Adjust to sudden change.
7. Seem to lose the baby weight. I wonder why? Refer to Seven things I always eat! LOL

7 THINGS I ALWAYS SAY:
1. "Are you serious?"
2. "Could ya not?"
3. "Kaleb leave your sister alone!"
4. "Really?"
5. "Am I talking to myself here?"
6. "I love you!"
7. 'Thank you"


7 THINGS I CAN ALWAYS EAT:
1. Chocolate Chip Cookies
2. Cheesecake
3. Flauta Bajio Salad @ Bajio!
4. Crispy Chicken Tacos @ Chilis
5. White Chocolate Volcano cake @ Chilis
6. Chicken Club Sandwich with Chocolate chip Peppermint Shake at Chick Fil' et
7. Blondie @ Applebees!
8. I have to add an 8th thing: Crab legs and shrimp!

7 THINGS I LOVE TO DO:
1. Go Shopping
2. Water Ski
3. Talk to my Family and Friends on the phone.
4. Spend time with my Husband
5. Cook
6. Try new recipes.
7. See and visit new places.

7 PEOPLE I TAG...
Lisa
Teresa
Tasha
Heidi
Nicole
Sydney
Cindy

4 comments:

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

oh man, that elf thing is so hilarious! I really just laughed so hard.

Elder Larkin said...

Hey,
I'm collecting Christmas Cards from my family and friends for my blog. If you have a digital christmas card I'd love to add it to my collection! My email address is bryceandcindy@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

That was fun to read. And thanks for tagging me. Are you ready for Christmas??

Elder Larkin said...

It's was so fun to read about you! And thanks for sending the picture so i could add it to my blog. You guys are really cute.