Monday, December 1, 2008

Photo Shoot featuring Karmindy Rose!

This past weekend while we were in Saint George, Mark and I took Karmindy to Kiddie Kandids to get her 6 month old pictures taken. The pictures turned out so beautiful! We couldn't have been happier with the results. Karmindy was so coorporative and smiled when she was supposed to. We were so proud of her especially since she has been our serious baby. I can't believe how grown up she looks for 6 months. Our little lady is growing up! Just a warning to the Gerber Baby: Watch out, here comes Karmindy!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so beautiful Ashlee!! That is amazing that she did so well with the pictures, that is usually unheard of. Gavin sure isn't that good when we try to get his pictures done.

BRIT said...

Ashlee she is such a doll! Glad you guys had a good Thanksgiving weekend! Too bad we weren't able to meet up at G-mas. Oh well maybe for Christmas!!

Mary Lynne said...

What great poses...I love her smile!

Elder Larkin said...

Oh my gosh! What a poser! She is sooooo super cute. I LOVE her pictures.