Some of Karmindys achievements this month have been rolling over to where she wants to be. Also, while she is on her tummy she has been pushing herself with her arms to maneuver her body to reach things that we set around her. The past few weeks, I will set her in the middle of our living room to play and I will run upstairs or in the other room for something and when I come back she has rolled over to our Christmas tree and is patting the presents that are placed under it! Just the last several days, she has been pulling her knees up under her! I think it will only be a matter of time before she is off and crawling after her big brother to play with him. She idolizes Kaleb and will just sit and watch everything he is doing! Kaleb has been enjoying being the big brother and is becoming quite the entertainer. He can get her to laugh at times when no one else can!
Karmindy wore her Christmas Dress with her Poinsettia Headband this past week to church and looked so cute in it! I received a lot of compliments on her dress and headband. Here are some of the pictures we took before heading off to church:
Karmindy loves to stick out that cute little tongue of hers!
What a Cute little lady!
When I snapped this picture, I instantly thought of the words to the Christmas song-
"Can you hear what I hear?"
We love you Karmindy! You are so special to your family and are growing up to be such a cute little girl!
1 comment:
Oh my, I have such a cute niece! I could just sit and pinch those cute little cheeky's all day!!!
Post a Comment