Last Friday, we drove to American Fork in the snow storm to sign papers and close on our house. It was a stressful drive but we survived! Thankfully! Last night we were finally able to get the keys to our home! We cannot tell you all how excited we are to finally have a home to call our own. We are looking forward to making our new life in Riverton, Utah! We are also looking forward to feeling a little more settled after having such a hectic few months. We just wanted to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We love you all! Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
Your new home is adorable! I am very excited for you guys, but will miss you! Good thing you're not too far away. I emailed you the recipe for the cookies. Brittany
Ashley,
That's so awesome! Have you moved in yet? If not I'll bet you cannot wait! What a happy christmas gift for you guys.
It's a beautiful home for a beautiful family.
Your house is beautiful. I can't wait to come see it. I am sorry we haven't been helping you move. We have had so many christmas parties and Gavin has had such a horrible cold all week and it still isn't better. Not much fun. But we noticed that your cars weren't in your drive ways tonight so I am glad that you guys are in your house. I hope you had a great christmas and we will have to get together next week.
Congrats on the new house! It looks great. Is that snow in the front yard optional? :-) I think I'd prefer green grass instead. Have fun moving in. I'm sure it will look fantastic after it is all decorated. Happy New Year!
Congrats on the new home! It looks nice! You'll have to post pictures of the inside!
Post a Comment