Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Resolutions....

My New Years Resolutions for 2010 are:

1-To train and run at least two 5ks this next year.



2-Start reading my scriptures or a story from the Ensign at least 3x's a week!

3- To step back, and count my blessing and to not dwell on the hard times that may come along.

4- To be a better mom and wife, and enjoy the moment with my sweet kids and Handsome Husband. I don't want to wish this time away... Example: "I will be happy when the kids get this old."


5- To live in the moment and live like today might be my last day on earth. Maybe it sounds morbid, but what I mean is to just enjoy the little things in life that can bring us so much delight. (The small and simple things like The smell of a rose, rain, baby lotion, chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven, the birth of a new baby, and spending time with family and friends.



No comments: