Sunday, January 24, 2010

There is a new Sheriff in Town....

It isn't like this little lady doesn't run the household already! Karmindy is such a diva and has such a fiery little personality! The past few weeks she has just been a little Chatty Kathy. She is doing so well on saying words and communicating to everyone that is around. I am sure that we are the only ones that can understand her but that is ok. Karmindy loves to talk and I think she may give me a run for my money. I do have to get my "10,000 words in" for the day quota. I am sure that Mark would verify this little tidbit to be true of his wife. I do believe that Karmindy will have me beat once everything she says makes sense!
It has been so fun to see Karmindy's personality emerge the past few months. She really does love to entertain others but has to be in the mood for it or else she snubs you. I have learned not to take offense to this because she does it to others too. It is very funny when I take her shopping and strangers will get in her face and tell her she is "So Cuuuuttte!" She looks at them or turns her head away as if to say, "Hello! Thanks for stating the obvious! I know I am cute, and your wasting my time!" I think Mark and I will have our hands full with this little lady. I know we already do.
Kaleb got a lot of fun gifts from his birthday party, but there is one gift that Karmindy has taken a liking to. It is Kalebs cowboy guns. She loves to wear the holdster around the house and chase her big brother with the guns. Talk about a little tease.
When I took these pictures she was making a snorting sound with her nose but if you didn't know that little piece of info then it just looks like this little lady means business- which is all the time! What a character! We love you Miss Dee Dee!
Keep Reading>>>

7 comments:

........ said...

Oh my gosh she look so big in those pics! Em loves Thomas's guns too. They're gonna be some tough chicks! Matt would prefer it that way...

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

I can't believe how grown up she is getting!!! Makes me sad, but she is sure turning into a
B-E-A-utiful little girl. What a doll face.

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh! Karmindy looks so big. It hasn't been that long since I have seen her. What a cutie just like her mom!

Tamarynn Leigh said...

That is hilarious! Here facial expressions are PRICELESS! Love it!

Also, Happy Birthday to Kaleb (late). 5 years old! CRAZY!!! Looks like the party went well. Cute idea!

Lisa said...

You guys are always up to fun things or maybe you just make everything fun! Sorry I am not a better blogger! I try, but somehow I never find (make) much time! But, I do love seeing what others are up to. Keep it up! Your kids are darling!

Kwint and Gina Kemp Family said...

Very cute!! You have a sweet family. I so loved your Christmas card, and can't believe how fast they grow!!

Brooke and Aaron said...

She is a feisty little girl!...and I mean that in a good way! That will definitely be a great quality when she is older. She is so cute! I know they keep you busy, and yet you still manage to do a million things each day. How do you do it all? I need to take notes from you! The girls had SO much fun at Kaleb's party. Emma asked today if we're going to Kaleb's party again this weekend?...No, Emma he won't have another birthday until next year...Bummer!! They had a great time at the Frisbey Fun House!