And a couple of Kisses, soon Ross and Kamberee will be Mr. And Mrs!! I can't wait for my little sister to get married. She is marrying a great guy and he is such a great asset to our family.
This past Thursday (1/7/10), Mark, the kids and myself drove to Southern Utah so I could help throw my sister Kamberee a Bridal Shower. We decided to throw her a grocery bridal shower, in hopes that we could help her and soon-to-be hubby stock their pantry before the big day. The bridal shower was a huge success and I don't think that they will have to buy groceries for several months after the big day!
I love to socialize, and planning any type of get together is so fun for me. It was especially fun because I got to work with my best friends-my sisters. I had so much fun several months before the big gathering.... visiting with my sisters about the menu, party favors, decorations and of course ways to embarrass Kamberee. I think we succeeded. My sister Amber and I made her this apron to wear during the shower. It was a grocery shower after all. We decided she needed to have something cute to wear while she is using all those groceries and making something yummy for her hubby to eat. We also made her wear a purple, furry tiara. Kamberee was a spoil sport and didn't wear it for to long but I was able to snap this picture. Doesn't she look thrilled....?
Here I am with my cute sisters....
Here I am with my best friends and partners in crime....
I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with my sisters and my mom. I appreciate all of you and your hard work in helping to pull off a wonderful evening for Kamberee. I love you all!
7 comments:
You did such a great job Ashlee! and it was so fun to get to visit with ya!
that looks like a blast!! Isn't planning with sister the best :) I feel the same way with my sisters. Glad it went well. Are we on for Wednesday?? lmk! :)
THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN THE WORLD IS THE RELATIONSHIP THAT SISTERS CAN HAVE.
I ALWAYS FEEL SO SORRY FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T REALIZED IT YET.
THE SADDEST PART IS THAT IT USUALLY IS NOT UNTIL EVERYONE HAS GOTTEN MARRIED THAT YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU HAVE.
THE YEARS AS TEENS WHEN YOU COULD HAVE REALLY USED A VERY BEST FRIEND ARE LONG GONE, BUT THAT JUST MAKES HANGING ON NOW EVEN MORE IMPORTANT.
HANG ON TIGHT!
I WISH WE COULD HAVE STAYED LONGER AT THE SHOWER.
IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU THOUGH.
You girls are all so cute! You and Kamberee look so much alike! She is lucky to have such a sweetheart like you as a sister. It looks like you were your usual cute, creative self with her shower. How fun...I wish someone would throw me a grocery shower now. Don't you think we should all have bridal showers periodically through our married lives? I mean after all, we should just celebrate that we've all made it this far!
Fun times! Looks like it was a huge success! I forgot you had that many sisters!
Ashlee you little sis looks just like you! You two are adorable! what a fun shower!
you are a crafty diva.
Post a Comment