Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Miss Mischievous...

has been making a few messes lately that I have just wanted to write down before I forget. As most of you know, Karmindy has a lot of personality and that personality seems to get her into mischief most days. I always know there is trouble when things are quiet around the house. I was working on a sewing project one morning this past week and it was extremely quiet. I stopped what I was doing and decided to grab my camera just in case I might have a kodak moment on my hands. In deed I did. I peaked into my bedroom and this is what I found....
Karmindy was just working away and plucking at the keys, just like her dad. As I continued to watch her, I think she knew she was being watched....Busted!!!!
What was really funny is that she hurried and sat up and then closed the laptop and looked at me as if to say, "What? I haven't been doing anything!"

This may seem like something mild that an approaching two year old may do but just yesterday took the cake. I was livid!! I was on the phone with a friend and I was in my bedroom relaxing on my bed. I was only on the phone for a total of 10 minutes but in that time Karmindy got into the hallway bathroom and turned on the water in the bathroom tub. She then pulled up the latch for the shower option and left it spraying the whole bathroom. I did not know this was going on til Kaleb came running in my room yelling, "Mom! There is something very, very wrong going on in my bathroom!" I got off the phone in a flash and ran to their bathroom to find at least 1/2 inch of standing water on the bathroom floor. The floor rugs were soaked, the walls were drenched. It was a huge mess!!
I wish my daughter would act more like this....and not this....(don't let that cute smile fool ya!)
We will see what today entails, everyday is an adventure with Karmindy!

6 comments:

........ said...

So naughty....but so cute! I gotta admit, I would have been livid about the water thing too!

CharlieJo said...

love it! :) I'm waiting for when she starts pulling the keys off the laptop keyboard. lol.

Ora said...

Yup welcome to the curious 2's! Both our kids pounce on the computers if they are on... must be them pretending to be big or something! At least it wasn't a plugged toilet... it could have been soooo much worse - I have to remind myself of that everyday!

JILLIAN said...

I JUST HAD TO SNICKER TO MYSELF.
SHE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE PILL.
SHE IS GOING TO GIVE YOU LOTS OF FUN MEMORIES.
I LOVE THE LAST PICTURE OF HER.

Brooke and Aaron said...

Oh man. That's how I feel with Heidi too. When they cause 'trouble' I try to have them clean up the mess with me sort of as a consequence but it always seems to be fun for them so it turns into a reward. Aaahh! I just can't win I guess. I love what Kaleb said, "...Something is very wrong.." LOL.

The Yoder's Five said...

HAHA sounds just like my daughter at that age. Aah, the memories! That will be a hilarious story in a few years when your bathroom has finally dried out.