
As most of you have learned by now, my daughter has a lot of personality. Lots of personality is code for spunky, feisty and very determined. I know that she has some of you fooled but ask her nursery leaders at church she is a feisty one & a serious cryer!! There is never a dull moment when lil' Miss Dee Dee is roaming around the house. She seems to find things to play with that are put up high and out of her reach. To my dismay, she always reaches what she wants! I think I might need to find higher hiding places or at least get creative with hiding things. My worry is that I will forget where I hide things. I blame it on my mommy brain. Anywho, Karmindy is a girl who knows what she wants and how to get it. As her mom, I hope that this is an indication of good things to come and that she will focus that hard work in a good direction and not a bad one. Wink,Wink. One thing that my daughter loves to play with are my sun glasses. Even though I usually have champagne tastes but have a beer budget, I refuse to spend more than $15 dollars on a pair of sunglasses. Thankfully I follow that rule. I have purchased more sunglasses during my daughters life than my sons. Why is that? I will give you the answer... My daughter sneaks them out of my purse when I am not looking and will wear them around the house until I come upon the broken bits shoved into some random corner as if to hide the remnants so mom doesn't find out. Oh my! This week I was able to find her before my latest pair was pulled apart and broken to bits and I captured my little diva/ movie star in the act. Oh, how I love my daughter but boy has she got some serious personality and I am hoping I can channel that personality into some form of greater good!

My movie star!

I am ready for my press conference, Babe!

I'm so vain. I love to look at myself in the mirror and my mom occasionally finds "kiss" marks on her bedroom mirror!!
No comments:
Post a Comment