Thursday, April 29, 2010

Princess Peepers & her Crush

My friend emailed me these adorable pictures of Karmindy and her son, Luke. My friend and I take turns almost every weekend watching each others kids so we can get out with our handsome hubbies for date night. While my friend was watching Karmindy and Kaleb one evening, Karmindy and her little buddy, Luke, found his Mr. Potato head and took turns wearing the glasses around the house. Karmindy + Luke= adorable. These two are quite the mischief makers and these pictures showcase their true personalities.Luke wearing Mr. Potato head glasses!Princess Peepers!
I have to write down this next experience about these two as well. Last weekend, I watched my friends kids so her and her hubby could get away for an over night trip for their anniversary. As I was watching the kids that night, it became very quiet and I became a little suspicious of what Karmindy and Luke were up to. As I made my way around the corner, I found the two of them kissing in the hallway. I just stood there flabbergasted and in awe!! Since when do
two-year-olds know how to kiss? Apparently, my daughter is a natural and so is Luke. My friend and I have vowed to keep an eye on these two. I think our two kidlets might be crushing on one another and we might have to keep our eyes on these two! My daughter continues to surprise me with her mischievous antics; although, they probably shouldn't by now! I think I might have my work cut out for me with this child!! May the good Lord have mercy on me because I think parenting this little one is going to be one adventurous and bumpy ride!

3 comments:

Brooke and Aaron said...

Yes, you are in trouble with Ms. Personality. That "fighter" attitude will be a great asset for her as she grows up! I can't believe you caught her and Luke kissing. So funny! Never a dull moment at your house! I love your handsome CTR knight too! The primary program is incredible.

CharlieJo said...

hilarious. so cute and funny. crazy what 2 yr olds will do. Karmindy is such a doll, love her fiesty attitude and her "I'm innocent" looks. haha. wonder where she learned those qualities? ;)

........ said...

That is AWESOME!!! Karmindy and Luke sitting in a tree...! Seriously though I think if Matt came across that he might flip! Those glasses are too cute...I love the way toddlers think. Never a dull moment!