Wednesday March 31st
Kaleb's Preschool Easter Party
Our Celebrations this year began on Wednesday! Well, at least for Kaleb. He had his Easter Party at Preschool this day. They made Easter baskets that looked like bunnies and made Easter bunny ears to wear during their festivities. All the kids were encouraged to bring a treat to share with their class mates. Kaleb said they watched an Easter bunny movie and played some games and sang songs. I am so glad that his preschool does fun holiday themed parties. It really has been fun this year to watch Kaleb learn so much and watch him get excited for upcoming holidays!!
Thursday April 1st
Package in the Mail
Thursday April 1st
Package in the Mail
We had a knock on the door, it was our mailman delivering a package for Kaleb and Karmindy. My mom and dad are always so thoughtful and never forget sending something to the kids for the holidays. My mom always finds the cutest toys or trinkets for her grand kids! The kids were so excited to be getting a package from Nana D and Grandpa. Kaleb tore into the box and the kids found some rice crispies and fruit roll ups! Their favorites! My Mom my also sent up the cutest fairy doll for Karmindy and a paddle ball game for Kaleb. They loved their presents and have been playing with them constantly since they got them.

Friday April 2nd
Coloring Eggs with Friends
On Friday we got together with friends and colored eggs. Kaleb had been counting down the days all week to color eggs with one of his very good friends, Matthew. The boys had a ton of fun mixing colors and making fun designs. It was fun to watch the boys get so excited!! They came up with some really fun
designs and colors!

Saturday April 3rd
The Easter Bunny Finds our Home
The Easter Bunny comes a day earlier at our home on Easter Weekend. He did this when I was growing up and I loved it. When I was little I liked getting my Easter basket a day earlier than friends. Now that I am grown up, I see why that smart Easter bunny came a day earlier- It was so we could focus on the True meaning of Easter on Sunday. We have continued that tradition in my own little family now. Low and behold, the Easter bunny followed through again this year and dropped off and hid the kids baskets for them. When Kaleb woke up on Saturday morning, he seemed a little upset. He said, "Mom, you forgot to put our baskets out for the Easter bunny!" I told him that I hadn't and that the Easter bunny hides the baskets and that he would have to go look for his! He immediately got excited and started roaming the house in search of his basket. He found his basket and his sisters as well!! Both Kaleb and Karmindy enjoyed their Easter baskets and the treats/little gifts that were in them.
Sunday April 4th
General Conference
It doesn't happen very often, but I love when General Conference falls on Easter Weekend. There is just something really special about hearing from the prophet and the other general authorities on this special day! I thoroughly enjoyed all the talks (the few talks that I got to hear while my kids made all kinds of noise while playing in the living room). I love how answers to my prayers or questions that I may be searching for are answered or talked about in General Conference. What a spiritual high! I can't wait for the messages to come out in May so I can read through them again!
Friday April 2nd
Coloring Eggs with Friends
On Friday we got together with friends and colored eggs. Kaleb had been counting down the days all week to color eggs with one of his very good friends, Matthew. The boys had a ton of fun mixing colors and making fun designs. It was fun to watch the boys get so excited!! They came up with some really fun
Saturday April 3rd
The Easter Bunny Finds our Home
General Conference
It doesn't happen very often, but I love when General Conference falls on Easter Weekend. There is just something really special about hearing from the prophet and the other general authorities on this special day! I thoroughly enjoyed all the talks (the few talks that I got to hear while my kids made all kinds of noise while playing in the living room). I love how answers to my prayers or questions that I may be searching for are answered or talked about in General Conference. What a spiritual high! I can't wait for the messages to come out in May so I can read through them again!
1 comment:
SO fun! Looks like you had a great weekend. Miss ya...
Post a Comment