Mark and I celebrated our 8th year wedding anniversary on October 11th, 2011. We both can hardly believe it has been 8 years...we figure time flies when you are having fun!! Life hasn't always been bliss/perfect but we both agree there is no one we would rather be with to face those rough patches. I am truly grateful for my sweetheart of a husband. He treats me like a Queen and has been the best husband, provider and father. I couldn't have asked for a better man to call my husband. I love you Mark and I look forward to spending many more years together with you!
For the past 2 years we have celebrated by staying overnight at the Stein Erikson Lodge in Park City. It is a getaway that we look forward to each year. We like to take advantage of their off season prices which includes a Luxury Suite with your very own private hot tub / private deck, and a 3 course/5 star dinner. This year we went before our actually anniversary (October 2nd) and we enjoyed seeing the beautiful fall leaves from our balcony. In years past, we have gone when it has been snowy, it was nice to see the lodge during the fall. This year we were really pampered, for when we got to our room the Staff had left us cookies/jam in our room, welcoming us back. We enjoyed our 3 course dinner and also splurged and got room service the next morning! We were really happy to get away with each other for an evening and were so appreciative of Mark's Brother Kevin and his wife Kayla for watching our kids. We are truly looking forward to going again next year!!

No comments:
Post a Comment