I can't believe that October is winding down! What a fun month we have had as a family. It has been so nice to have Kaleb home for most of the month(off track-school), so we could get out enjoy the beautiful fall weather, as well as participate in some fun family outings. It has been so fun to see the kids get dressed up in their costumes and enjoy all of the activities this month. Kaleb wanted to be a knight this year, Karmindy wanted to be a princess, I dressed up as a witch, Mark dressed up as a creepy warlock and I dressed up Kozy as a flying monkey/dragon. It is truly so much fun to see the kids get so excited and enjoy the Holidays. I am pretty sure they get their enthusiasm for holidays from me! I hope they always have fond memories of the holidays and remember that their mom made it fun for them!
Our Halloween this year was a laid back one. Mark went to work, Kaleb to school and Karmindy and I just chilled at home. For dinner I made Navajo Tacos and we had an Apple Crumble Pie for dessert. After dinner, the kids got into their costumes (so did Mark) and off they went to trick or treat around the neighborhood. I stayed home with Kozette and we answered the door for the cute trick or treaters. The kids got a haul of candy and really enjoyed themselves! After the kids went to bed, Mark and I raided the kids stash and watched the old 1980's movie, "Watcher in the Woods!" It was as good as I remember it... just not as scary now! :) Halloween is truly one of my favorite Holidays! We hope all our friends and family enjoyed your Halloween Holiday!


2 comments:
Wow, nice costumes!! I'm glad the kids still have fun during Halloween--it's more work than fun for me now!
YOUR LITTLE ONE'S ARE SUCH DOLLS.
I LOVE SEEING WHAT CUTE THINGS YOU DO WITH THEM.
YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE MOTHER.
TO THE MOON!
Post a Comment