Saturday, October 1, 2011

Two Cute Little Monsters


October is finally here! I absolutely love fall and October happens to be one of my favorite months for several reasons: cooler weather, cozy sweaters, changing leaves, General Conference, making yummy food, Halloween, Thanksgiving, pumpkin patches, decorating for the holidays, and getting involved in all the fun events that Northern Utah has to offer.
Kaleb just happens to be off track (school) for 4 weeks, and I can't think of a better time to have him home with me. One thing that I certainly have passed down to my kids is my love for the holidays. They get just as excited as I do. I love making it magical and fun for them. One of the traditions I have is getting the kids a Halloween shirt to wear throughout the month of October. They enjoy wearing their cute shirts when we go out and do fun family activities together.
Tonight, while Mark is at the General Priesthood session it has been a fun tradition for the past 2 years to take the kids to Historic Gardner Village. It is a fun activity to do with the kids to get in the mood for Fall. Of course the kids had to wear their new Halloween shirts and I just couldn't help myself from taking some adorable pictures of my two little Monsters. The are truly the cutest little spooks!



No comments: