Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Lil' Miss Sassy Pants


Karmindy has become quite the character lately and is so Spunky! We have known from the beginning that she was born with some spunk and sass so it's no surprise that she voices how she feels, for she has done it since her birth 3 years ago. For the past few months it has been so much fun to watch Karmindy grow and learn. Since starting pre-school back in August, she has become a little more social and talks a lot more. One of my favorite things that she says right now is "Cuz." She will be tell you this huge long story and every few words she will throw in the word, Cuz (Because). It is really cute and she keeps us laughing on a daily basis with all the funny things she says. 
Karmindy also loves to tease and torment her brother. Her latest thing that she enjoys doing is saying, "Ha, Ha, you don't have any chocolate Milk left," when the kids are having their afternoon snack or "Ha, Ha, your Mario died" when Kaleb is playing wii games. Karmindy really knows how to push her brothers buttons and can usual succeed in getting Kaleb upset to the point of him getting choked up and almost crying. That is what little sister's are for, right? 
Another thing that I am loving right now, is being able to do Karmindy's Hair. Karmindy has the most baby fine hair and for the longest time it was too fine to do much with it. Since it is getting a little bit longer and thicker I have enjoyed round brushing it and doing spunky little hair dos on her. On one particular morning I round brushed her hair  and she just looked so cute and so very grown up that I had to take a few pictures of her. The pictures above our from our little photo shoot. I love that she is smiling in all the pictures because it isn't very often that I can get her to smile! I love my lil' miss sass!

1 comment:

........ said...

Her hair is SO CUTE!!!!