Tonight I took the kids to Gardner Village to see the Witch displays while Mark was attending the Priesthood session. To start off our evening of fun, the kids and I met up with some friends at Chick Fil-A for dinner before heading to Gardner Village. The kids were so excited to play in the play place and go see the witches that they hardly touched their dinner. Typical!
After dinner, we headed to Gardner Village. I was just as excited as the kids. It is always fun to see how the Village is all decorated and we always enjoy finding our favorite witches. The witches are never in the same place as the year before. It is almost like a treasure hunt to see where they are hiding each year. When we got to Gardner Village the place was packed. It seems like the past two year the number of people that go has increased over Conference Weekend. It makes it a bit CaRazy!
After looking around for a bit we headed to Afton's Sweet Shoppe, so the kids could pick out some candy. They kids really look forward to picking out a candy they don't usual get. I love seeing all the vintage candy. It makes it fun. The kids picked Jelly Belly Beans and Gummy Worms. After the kids picked their treats, I headed to get some fudge. This visit I decided on Pumpkin Walnut and Cinnamon Cumble Cake Fudge. Both were delish!
After the Sweet shoppe we walked into several boutiques, took some pictures and then headed to ride the ponies.The kids even got to see a witch and get their picture taken with her! It was the perfect finish to a fun outing.
1 comment:
That was such a fun night! Thanks for letting us tag along...
Post a Comment