Thursday, September 10, 2009

Best Buds and Siblings

Lately, Kaleb and Karmindy have been playing so good together. Of course they have their moments like any brother and sister, but for the most part they really enjoy being around one another. I hope it stays like this for many years to come. Karmindy has learned a new skill and sits in her brothers toy bins or my laundry basket and then grunts until someone scoots her around on the floor. Kaleb has taken it upon himself to make sure his sister has a fun time gliding across the floor. He is really such a great big brother to her and I am glad that he looks after her. It is moments like these that warm my heart as they entertain each other and play nicely together. I am so lucky to be their mom. I have some of the best kids in the world!

1 comment:

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

So precious!!! You guys have the cutest kids EVER!! I could just eat them up!!