Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tickled Pink Baby Shower Invites....


My baby sister Tiffany is expecting her first baby(girl) in December and I am so excited for her and I am very thrilled to FINALLY be an Auntie! I can't wait!!! My mom and sisters and myself are throwing Tiffany a baby shower the first part of October and I took it upon myself to help my mom with the invites. I like doing crafty things but I don't feel like I am the most crafty person. The invites I made are simple but I think they turned out so cute! I hope my sister will like them and I can't wait till me, my mom and sisters can get together in about a month and celebrate this new little life. I can't wait to meet my neice!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is exciting and those invitations are super cute. So guess what I am going to be in St. George the same time you are. All my friends from hair school are getting together down there cause my friend lives there. I hope all is going well with you guys. It looks like you have made so many friends out here. Thats great!

JILLIAN said...

WHAT A CUTE INVITATION!
YOU ARE SO TALENTED.