Friday, September 25, 2009

Witch Hat Cookie Recipe

As the Fall season approaches and the Holidays draw near, I get a baking/cooking itch. One of my favorite things about the holidays is making fun crafts or goodies with my kids. I get so excited for the holidays and I love to see them get excited just like me. I found this cute recipe for cookie witch hats here. It is very simple and easy thing to make for appetizers for a Halloween party or just a fun little craft to make with your kids to get in the Halloween Spirit. You don't even have to heat up your oven to enjoy these cute little cookies. This recipe is too cute not to share! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are soooo cute! They look yummy too. ~Cindy L.

Ora said...

OOOH! I love these! I think Kari and I will have to torture our kids and make them while we are visiting her for Halloween!