
One thing I absolutely love about Northern Utah is the seasons. We actually have seasons up here compared to Southern Utah! Lately, it has been just a tad cool in the morning and the evenings. I can feel Fall in the air! I am so excited for the upcoming Holidays! Anyone who knows me, knows I get giddy like a little child when birthdays or holidays are near. I love celebrating anything~ I live for it! I have to admit, I know it is only the middle/ nearing the end of September but I couldn't wait any longer. I got my HALLOWEEN decorations out today. I think Kaleb takes after me and we decorated the house this morning. It is so fun deciding where to hang this and set that. We had a lot of fun!
Also, in other Halloween news, Kaleb's Halloween costume came this past week. Once the UPS driver dropped it off and we unwrapped the box, Kaleb had to try his costume on. Here is a sneak peak of our "Warrior Knight" in his gear.


This year I am planning on heading to Witches night out at Gardner Village with a good friend once night and also my mother-in-law and sister-in-laws another night. I am truly excited. I have found my costume with witch shoes! So excited to purchase it and can't wait to get all dolled up "witchy style."


So excited......
Can't wait for the Holidays!!!!!
6 comments:
Oh Ashlee-dear! How I love your halloween home! and your halloween costume! and kalebs halloween costume! and your halloween background! Oh I just love it all halloween!!!! hahaha
What a cute witch! You'll look fabulous! Kaleb and Karmindy have such a fun mommy...I could totally picture you and Kaleb decorating the whole house!
HALLOWEEN IS ONE OF MY VERY FAVORITE HOLIDAYS.
I HAVNT PUT UP HALLOWEEN YET BUT I HAVE DECORATED EVERYWHERE INCLUDING THE FRONT PORCH FOR FALL.
IM SURE THE NEIGHBORS ALL THINK I AM NUTS WITH PUMPKINS OUT AND SUCH WARM TEMPERATURES.
MY GIRLS AND I HAVE A TRADITION OF WITCHES NIGHT OUT , YOU WILL LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOUR COSTUME !
I love Kaleb's costume--that is awesome!! I love the witch costume you picked out too-I'm still deciding which one, but I can't wait for the night out!!
Of course I'm coming up for the witch festival thing! I wouldn't miss it! We can prance around with our brooms cackling and scarying little children!! ok ok, i don't want to scare any kids, but we really should prance around. That'd be fun.
Wahoo! I'm so glad you decorated your house for Halloween! That means I can get started too! Aaron said I have to wait until the first day of October, but it looks like we can start now! I love your witch costume too! So cute!
Post a Comment