So I ordered my witch dress for Witches night out next month (the classy black one on the previous post) and when It came(this past Monday), as usual, it didn't fit in the bust region! I wasn't surprised because I have not been blessed with the biggest bosoms. In all truthfulness, It really didn't fit anywhere!! Even though I was a little bummed, I found another cute dress online that I ordered tonight! Cross your fingers for me. I hope it fits!! Here it is... I think it is so me! Just call me: "Ashlee, the sassy good witch!" Oh, and I also ordered some witch shoes to match! So excited....



5 comments:
oooh I love the shoes and the dress! So cute!
I love it. You are going to look so cute!!
Very festive! What a fun time! The shoes are my favorite!
LOVE the costume! ~Cindy L.
What a fun idea. Maybe we should start that down here somewhere... It would be fun to see what everyone comes up with.
Post a Comment