Sunday, February 14, 2010

Date Night...

It has been awhile since Mark and I have been out on a date. We usually trade with some of our friends who have kids the same age as ours. We have kind of gotten out of the habit since the beginning of the holiday season. Since the Holiday season is over, We decided that we needed to get back on track and get out this past weekend since it was of course Valentines Day weekend. We traded babysitting with our friends and they watched our kids for us on Friday night and we returned the favor Saturday afternoon. Mark and I enjoyed the opportunity to get away!! We doubled with some friends (The Hattaways) and went to Red Lobster for dinner and then after dinner we took in a movie at Jordan Commons. We went and saw the Lightening Thief. The trailer for the movie looked really cool but to me the movie was a flop. I did enjoy the Mythology aspect of it though. Both Mark and I decided it was a good concept for a movie but bad execution on the director/actors part. It was kind of cheesy! Oh well, you can't win them all! Even though the movie was a flop, dinner was yummy and most importantly I enjoyed getting out with my handsome Husband and enjoyed the company and socialization with friends. I can't wait until next weekend to get out with my Man!!

No comments: