Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Here comes the Bride....














This past weekend (February 5th-7th) we drove to Southern Utah for my sisters wedding. It was on Saturday and it was all very nice. It is always refreshing to be present during a wedding in the temple and take the things that the sealer is saying to the couple that is getting married and apply it to your own marriage. I don't know about you but I know that I don't really remember what was said at Mark and my wedding. I was a little overwhelmed and preoccupied. I know that that is a little sad but I am sure that most couples don't remember everything that is said. After the wedding we did the usual family pictures outside in the rainy weather (ugh!) and then headed to their reception luncheon at the Bell Tower. Mark and I did just a luncheon for our wedding and we loved it. It saved us from standing in line for 3 hours saying hi to people that we didn't know and we could leave for our Honeymoon right after our luncheon. Kamberee and Ross did the same thing and I think they liked it a lot being able to not have the added stress of a Reception. I am sure my parents and Ross' parents felt they same.
I am really excited for Kamberee and Ross and it is so nice to see my sister so happy! Ross is such a great guy and Mark, Me and the kids adore him. There isn't a better match for Kam! I hope Kamberee and Ross have many years of happiness together! We love you guys!Kaleb congratulating Aunt Kam and Uncle Ross!Sisters, Sisters!
Kamie, Tiffany, Kamberee, Amber, and MeKaleb idolizes his Uncle Kaden and likes to follow him around! I just had to take a picture of these two cute men!I loved Kamberee's Dress. It is so gorgeous and I love the waterfall effect!Three of the most important people in my life.
My handsome hubby, my little man, and my cheesy little princess!
The four of us! My babies!
Boy, do they keep my life full and happy!

2 comments:

TianaN said...

I'm so glad you posted pics. I was sad that we couldn't make it down. work, work, work. My parents said it was really nice. We won't make it down for Karson's wedding either but will be thinking of them. I hear the new babies are very cute.

Nicole said...

Looks like you had lots of fun. Your sisters dress is beautiful! Love the pictures of your cute family.