This past Tuesday, the kids were invited to a birthday party for some of their friends(Jaxon and Claire Trimble). The party was held at Jungle Jims Playland in Midvale. Mark took the last part of work off and met us in town for the party. We had never been to Jungle Jim's before but we all had a blast hanging out with the Trimble/Mansfield families. Kaleb and Karmindy enjoyed riding the rides, playing the games, eating pizza, birthday cake and hitting the pinata. Kaleb really liked that he got to buy a special treat afterwards with his tickets that he collected from playing the games. He picked a black bracelet with Japanese writing on it and a couple of tootsie rolls. The kids had a fun time hanging out with their friends and so did we!!
When I tucked Kaleb in bed that night, I asked him what his favorite part of the day was he said, " Playing with my friend Jaxon and riding the rides!"
2 comments:
lol. I already told you this, but also fun to get comments! My first thought was "Jungle Jims is still open?! I went there for one of my birthday parties as a kid." hehehe. love it! how fun. glad the kids had a great time!
HOW FUN!
WHAT A NEAT PLACE.
THOSE WEE ONES OF YOURS ARE SO DANG CUTE.A
Post a Comment