Monday, October 27, 2008

Is it a bird, a plane? No, it's Karmindy in her Exersaucer!

I finally pulled out Kaleb's old exer-saucer from the garage and got it all cleaned up for his little sister to play with. We have had it sitting in our kitchen for awhile now. Kaleb has been bugging me everyday to get it all cleaned. I was wondering who was more excited to use it, him or his little sister. Well, I finally found the time today while Kaleb was off playing at a friends house. After getting it all cleaned up, I placed Karmindy in it and she went to town playing with all the toys!! She could even turn herself around in it! I was blown away by how mobile she was, because it took Kaleb a long time to realize how to work it. What a smart girl! She really enjoyed herself as you can see by her cute pictures!


No comments: