Thursday, October 30, 2008

Whatcha got cooking?

This past week, I have been very ambitious and have tried two different recipes! On Sunday, my Aunt Linda called and invited us over for dinner and pie at her house in Kaysville! We had a really nice time visiting with her, my Uncle Jim and their kids, Emma and Andrew! My Aunt gave me her All- American Apple pie recipe that she served that night, as well as her Chunky Chili recipe to try for our ward party! Both recipes are amazing! I made the chunky chili recipe on Tuesday because we were having our ward party on Wednesday and the chili is better if made the day before you eat it. The Chili was a hit with not only my family but we only had a little left that we brought home from our ward party! Today, I got ambitious and made the apple pie! It is too die for! It has a butter sauce that you pour over it! We are going to carve pumpkins tonight and enjoy it and probably gain 10 lbs!! I was very proud of how my pie turned out so I just had to post a picture!

2 comments:

Mary Lynne said...

Looks yummy! How about sharing that recipe (or both)?!?!

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

that looks amazingly yummy.