Today Kaleb received a big envelope in the mail! It was from Grandma and Grandpa DeMille. Kalebs's Grandma and Grandpa have been telling him that if he continues to be a big boy and go in the potty then they would send him a package in the mail with potty prizes inside. Kaleb was so excited to get his very first package via mail. He carried his mail back to the house proudly and wanted to open it right away!! He loved the fishy crackers, pumpkin sucker and fun little bus chalk board! Thanks Mom & Dad for thinking of him and giving him encouragement on his quest to be a big boy!!
Kaleb enjoying his pumpkin Sucker!

7 comments:
Wow! Way to go Kaleb. You are our hero! (you too Ashlee, way to hang in there) Love you g-ma and g-pa rizbey
Hey Ashley I got your blog of britts facebook and now im blogstocking you-I hope you don't mind it sure beats asking grandma who asks your dad who asks your mom how you are doing. We need to stick together more this thing called family- Your kids are so cute and your little boy seems so full of energy- My blog is autumnandtrevor.blogspot.com- and you can link from there to megs its fun to see how everything is going on in the week. See ya later Autumn
I don't know who I'm more proud of...Kaleb or you! How exciting! I'm hoping we'll get there soon. Who knows...I feel a kindergarten voyage coming on :) Good job to you mom!
PS I got the boys shirts at Burlington Coat Factory ;)
Good job Kaleb.
Ashlee. it's all down hill from here. I hated potty training. I still think that was the hardest and worst part of parenting.
I agree, It truly has been the worst part about parenting. Because you have no control. You all know I am a little OCD. So this experience was definately a challenge! Glad we are hopefully over the learning curve!
Congratulations to Kaleb! Potty training is definitely something I'm NOT looking forward to!
HOLA!!! We are are doing just fantastic, same as usual. We're kinda boring haha. I hear my parents are coming up to play this weekend, fun fun fun. I wish I could have gone, but work just always gets in the way. I should go on a strike. haha. Congrats to Kaleb!!! that;s awesome. Tell him congrats from Aunt Coley and uncle Brandon and give him a hug from us. Woohoo, only one kid to change diapers for!!! Talk with you later! p.s. I'm so excited for Thanksgiving!!!!!
Post a Comment