Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our Family Pumpkin Patch!

We carved our pumpkins tonight and boy did we have a blast! Kaleb had a lot of fun carving his. I bought a pumpkin carving kit that had all the tools and also included a few patterns. Kaleb's pumpkin was a free-hand one that I drew and then Mark and I used some of the patterns out of the kit. I think our pumpkins turned out really well! I will let you all be the judge! Here are our 2008 Halloween pumpkin patch:


Our family of pumpkins!



Ashlee's Black Cat!


Mark's Skull and Crossbones!

Kaleb's Traditional Pumpkin!

** We Hope Everyone has a Happy Halloween!!**

4 comments:

Mary Lynne said...

Wow...great job! Those are the best carved pumpkins I've seen all year!

Meg said...

I must say those are pretty impressive pumpkins! Of course its fine you found us. It's so fun to keep in touch with those you don't get to see very often. Your family is adorable!

Coulam Crew said...

I missed our carving party this year! Your pumpkins look great! Jake didn't want to carve one this year but had fun watching us do it :) Hope you guys have a great Halloween!

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

Looks like just tons of fun! I love carving pumpkins!!!