Monday, October 27, 2008

Wtiches Night Out @ Gardner Village!

On Friday Afternoon, Marks parents came up for a visit! It was really nice to see and visit with them over the weekend!! Kaleb was also very excited to see them as well and kept asking me what time it was and if it was time for Grandpa and Grandma Rizbey to be at his house yet. What a cute boy we have. On Friday night, we headed over to Gardner Village hoping to take a wagon ride with a witch but it ended up being their annual Witches Night Out event so they didn't have them that evening. The night wasn't marred by not getting to go on the wagon ride though. They had plenty of things for us to see and do. It was really fun to see all of the elaborate witch costumes that people had dressed up in and to see all of the Halloween decorations. We had a great time going through the shops, visiting Afton's Candy shoppe, and watching Kaleb go on a miniature horse ride at the petting zoo. It was a really fun evening!

Kaleb posing with the pumpkins!


We will do anything for Chocolate! Even Cast Spells!


Kaleb and Grandpa Rizbey picking out some Jelly Belly's! (One of Grandpas Favorite Treats!)

This goblin was walking around on stilts! It freaked us all out! Kaleb was really afraid of him!

Mark getting cosy!

Our little family "Sitting for a Spell!"

Kaleb and his Grandpa & Grandma Rizbey!

Kaleb riding a miniature Horse at the Petting Zoo!

Kaleb was in Heaven and right at home, I might add, on his horse!

2 comments:

Brandon, Nicole and Lucy said...

Oh that looked like such a fun time! I so wish I was there too! Next year though, next year....

Mary Lynne said...

You have no idea how I jealous I am!