Mark is very good at writing poetry and I always look forward to when he surprises me with something he has written. I am a lucky girl!
~Mark's Poem~
This year's anniversary present your senses will tickle,
As we celebrate six wonderful years of our lives,
Fall flowers with brighten your day, enlighten your eyes,
And provide a most scintilating scent.
The touch of soft, smooth skin the bath soap will surely guarantee.
Some yummy chocolate that I know your taste buds will find tremendous.
And the sound of mountain breezes with the peace no kids can bring.
On this the day of our union, know that you are sweet to all my senses and that
My love for you has never been stronger. I look forward to many more years
of spending time with the most important person there will ever be in my life.
1 comment:
What an awesome poem! Happy Anniversary you two!
Post a Comment