Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tickled "Pink" to Go Home!

This past weekend, Mark and I packed up the kiddos and headed to Sunny Southern Utah. We left on Thursday afternoon when Mark was able to break away from work. We got to my parents house that night around 8! We made pretty good time considering that we got away later than we wanted to. The reason for our trip to Hurricane this past weekend was to throw a Baby shower for my cute little sister. She is having a baby girl in December. I couldn't be more excited to be an Auntie-twice!!

On Friday morning, my mom, sisters and myself worked on getting the food and making preparations for the shower. One of those preparations was having my mom teach us how to make chocolate dipped strawberries! We had fun learning from my mom. She is an excellent cook and I always tell her that I hope that I can be as good as of a cook as she is one day!!

My cute mom teaching us how to dip strawberries!
Me and my cute sister in law taking our turns to dip the strawberries! I know I am goof!

The finished products!

The shower was a huge success!! Here are a few pictures from the shower......


The favors that we gave to the guests! We attached this cute lil' poem to some yummy smelling bath salts! My mom did such a cute job on making these!


Table with all the goods- Croissant sandwiches, fruit/dip, veggies/dip, chocolate strawberries, cookies and cake! It was all yummy! Yes, I sampled it all. (And it shows! :) )


The DeMille Gals! L to R: Tiffany (the cute lil' pregnant momma), Kamberee, Amber, me and my Momma!
More food! Yummy!

2 comments:

JILLIAN said...

IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
TIFF LOOKED DARLING.
YOU ALL WENT TO A LOT OF WORK, IT WAS VERY NICE.

Brooke and Aaron said...

It looks like the shower was a big success. I'm not surprised, with your many talents. You'll have to teach me someday how to do chocolate dipped strawberries. MMmm!